Sunday, September 19, 2004

About my other blogs


  • GENEALOGE

  • This is my oldest blog and I use this for news and notes about my site
    Danish Census and Church Books, other sites, and my daily surfing of the net.
    The blog has been rightly criticised as chaotic but googling will discover some pearls.

  • Exploring Rootsweb

  • I spent a lot of time adminstering message boards and will build up a guide to Rootsweb.

  • Exploring Ancestry dot com and co uk

  • I log on here nearly every day to surf the census and do look ups for myself and friends, and it is so big that a guide is needed to the many databases.

  • Getting to know AOL

  • America Online has become my favourite ISP in UK and I use AOL for chat and as a BBS.

  • Viking

  • This will eventually include a viking novel in public first draft, but also has stuff about modern Denmark.

  • 1805

  • This started as a project to translate selected pages of the diary of Hans Christian Andersen but he was born the same year that Vice Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson died and I am comparing what UK and DK will celebrate in their 2005 bicentenary .

  • Memories

  • I am living history because I was born in 1936.

  • Hugh's Review of Reviews

  • My first success as a freelancee journalist was in the Record Review in 1960, and I enjoy bring critical and analytical. I have retired as a musician and recommencing my career as a writer, I have decided to self-publish in the blogsphere rather than on paper.

  • Hugh's Bloog

  • This is about blogging - and other silly stuff like my health and web oddities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home