Sunday, October 16, 2005

TAIL END CHARLIE by Ronald John Jensen

Ronald John Jensen's Official Webpage: "This is my memoir of time spent before and duringVietnam. Along with my brother, a helicopter doorgunner in the Army,who was drafted to the Vietnam War, I followed in his footsteps by joining the United States Marines.
There is no doubt that the two of us would proudly serve again.

My book will take you from my journey as an eighteen year old in the latter part of the 1960's to my experiences in boot camp, combat training at Camp Lejeune, on the actual battlefield, and time spent aboard the USS Valley Forge. I also discuss so many other events that occurred while in Vietnam. "

met in a genealogy chat room

2 Comments:

Blogger the hotspot said...

Hey, great blog you got here. I've bookmarked it for future reference. I should probably spend more time writing my own blogs and things, but I find I get drawn into reading other peoples.

anyway, as most people are lookgin for ways to make money online, I thought I'd help you out with a site that has some great tools.

Incredible strategies for online money making

Not bad to sit around doing nothing while your bank balance keeps growing. :)

1:05 AM  
Blogger autoparts said...

I just came across your blog about louisiana genealogy and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about louisiana genealogy so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by louisiana genealogy

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home