Monday, February 28, 2005

My World by Conan's Lady

My World

Name: Sandy
Location: northwest Florida

Hobbies & Interests: family, friends, remembering the native american ways...

genealogy: Emma, Leaman, Darling, Richards, Taylor, Wolfhart, Souch, Benson -New England/England/Italy

Occupation: a little bit of everything...I'm a mom
Personal Quote: Everything happens for a reason....everything!

My Online Life

I spend most of my time working on genealogy research.
Look for me in the RootCellar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a find my connection speedfind my connection speed site/blog. It pretty much covers find my connection speed Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home