Friday, November 19, 2004

I am back

I have been offline for 10 days because of a mess up about an ISP in Denmark

I am now using a Sony Ericsson T610 mobile phone as a data modem and Orange GPRS for access at 115.2 kbps - I fear the next mobile phone bill :-(

The Camera reviewed

The T610's 352 by 288 camera resolution (101,376 pixels) is one-third of the typical 640 by 480 (307,200 pixels) VGA resolution found in some other camera phones or PDA add-on CompactFlash or Secure Digital card cameras. However, you can see in photo examples 1 and 2 that photographs taken by a T610 produce reasonably satisfying results.

Flower close-up
Photo 1. Full-size (288 by 352 pixels) close-up photographed using a T610.
Sunset photo
Photo 2. Full-size (352 by 288 pixels) photograph taken near sunset

You can find other photographs taken by the T610 compared to other camera phones and PDA add-on cameras on an on-going comparison article on my personal web site: Comparison of other Pocket PC add-on cameras and camera phones.

from Sony Ericsson T610 Camera Phone Review

by Todd Ogasawara12/11/2003


8 Comments:

Blogger I Like 2 Read Blogs said...

Reading blogs gives me so many ideas and I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to read yours. Feel free to stop by mine Roses and Rings and leave your comments. You'll see that mine covers a lot of flower and gardening territory, and stresses wedding flower

7:49 PM  
Blogger sdRay said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love show truck usa then you will want to be there! All kinds of show truck usa will be in attendance. For more information go to show truck usa
See Ya There!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Roman said...

sorry...

6:09 PM  
Blogger Mysticman said...

Greetings Hugh W kins I was looking for dream guide information and I landed on your pages. While I am back was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out dream guide , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Mysticman said...

Hi Hugh W kins love your blog. I came across it while looking for dream book. I know I am back is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for dream book stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care

3:27 PM  
Blogger Mysticman said...

Greetings Hugh W kins I was looking for what dream mean information and I landed on your pages. While I am back was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out what dream mean , Ok thanks for the read , take care.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Mysticman said...

Well Hugh W kins interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream and I came across your site and while I am back wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

7:39 PM  
Blogger paymaster said...

Hello Hugh W kins,

After reading your blog "I am back", I believe you will find the wages information on my site about Jobs With Best Wages to be very helpful.

To give you an idea of our wide range, some of the recent searches that found our site included ...

Electrical Installers & Repairers Wages
Electronics Installers & Repairers Wages
Electrical Transportation Equipment Repairers Wages
Electrical Industrial Equipment Repairers Wages
Electrical Powerhouse Equipment Repairers Wages
Electrical Substation Equipment Repairers Wages
Electrical Power-line Repairers Wages
Electronic Motor Vehicle Equipment Repairers Wages.

We have hundreds of "must read" articles on wages and careers and many other topics in our Top Career Wages site.

Kind Regards
Emily

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home