Sunday, March 06, 2005

from Tænk web mail - Min telefon skal virke

bloggery36@aol.com
from my email - edited for typos and expanded:-

Kære 3,

I har lovet mig 3G-mobilteknologi. Det har jeg sagt ja til, og nu betaler jeg, som vi aftalte. Men det virker ikke efter hensigten. Nu beder jeg jer om at opfylde jeres del af aftalen.

Mit problem er:

DNS server failed many times when using a 3 motorola as a modem to access the world wide web from the usb connection to my Sony laptop på Østerbro København Ø

unikt dataprodukt - 2GB for 239,20 kr.
surfer man med en hastighed på op til 384 Kbit/s. never seen :-)
Uden for 3’s dækning surfer man på TDC’s net, hvor hastigheden maksimalt når 54 Kbit/s.

But it was much much cheaper and faster than Orange net Sony Ericsson T610 which I bought as an expensive mistake at Fields butik 118 Elgiganten
The Orange GPRS net modem connected through a better port but was much much slower and more reliable and I could not get a GPRS fixed price connection, so I move on to 3G

Elgiganten Fields
Arne Jacobsens allé 12
Butik nr. 118
2300 København S

read my blog
http://aoldotcom.blogspot.com/

I logged quite a lot of the error messages and dates and times :-
aoldotcom.blogspot.com 2005_01_01 archive

see :-
2004_12_01_aoldotcom_archive

it took 5 days to get connected
2004_12_01_aoldotcom_archive

It reminded me of the old days, about 1995, when many ISP had similar problems.

On balance I am satisfied with the service - it is in BETA after all :-)

The sevice from the 3 shop by Amagertorv was great - 3Butikker på Østergade 59 - the Motorola A925 phone has bad contacts in the chair - not as good a design as the Sony Ericsson T610 I use for Orange My first telephone started throwing "hardware errors" and was replaced at no cost to me.

I am age 69 and mobile phones still seem miraculous to me,
like jewels of hitech.

Hvornår kan jeg forvente, at det virker?
Hvis I ikke kan besvare det spørgsmål, vil jeg gerne vide, hvornår jeg får mine penge tilbage?

Svar mig venligst her:

Hugh Watkins
Brumleby 90 blok G
2100 København Ø

I am in UK for a couple of months
0044 121 770 0288
so I in UK use my orange phone as a beam me up Scottie to call taxies or police.

my 3 number is forgotten . . .

AHA but is in my BLOG
Mobilnummer:: 31241936

Med venlig hilsen

Hugh Watkins

LOL now what was my number ?
I used Orange mostly

Hugh Watkins

31241936
and 31xxxxxx for my daughter
who has made no complaints to me.

Denne mail er sendt via forbrugermagasinet TÆNKs hjemmeside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home